Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Glitch!



Hello again everyone. This is my first glitch so let me know if there's anything I could do to make this simpler or anything. So anyways. Here's the FIRST glitch on the blog! What you have to do is:
1. Make a funnel and make a path for the car to drive into a funnel. You can Set up anything. But in this one I'll use a car. Put a brick wall at the bottom of the funnel and put 1 or 2 boxes of TNT on the brick wall.

2. Make sure the car doesn't set them off when it falls on them. Set up a cannon to shoot the TNT. Then you're all set.

It should shove your car through the brick wall after the TNT boxes are blown up. Out of all the glitch I know, this is my favorite so I chose it for the first glitch. Let me know how it goes.

Please let know if you have any glitches you know about. And I'll post another glitch in later tonight. So Until then, try this.



No comments:

Post a Comment