Monday, September 21, 2009

Rocket Glitch!



Ok. This is my second favorite glitch so far. Remember you could change that by
sending me a cool one! Email any glitches to: ouchglitchspot@gmail.com.

Ok. The glitch. Set up a box out of wall or brick. Then make a clear spot in the
wall so you can fit a rocket launcher. Then put two (For best results!) boxes of TNT
like in the picture on the left. Then your done. Just launch it to trigger the glitch.
The rocket launcher should suck you ( And everything else!) through it's self. Like
in the picture on the right. That's all for today. I'll have more tomorrow.

So. Remember to send any glitches you have to ouchglitchspot@gmail.com. Expect the
cannon glitch tomorrow! That should perk your intrest! Please leave a comment or
email me if you have any tips for me. I'll be waiting for any emails. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment